Who else was up at the butt crack of dawn on Saturday to watch the royal wedding ?! If you’re a hopeless romantic like I am, I bet you just couldn’t resist either – you are not alone sista! With romance in the air and summer on the horizon, what better topic for this week than summer date ideas!!
Now don’t get me wrong, I do love the old fashion dinner and a movie night, but why not spice it up a little bit once in a while? Truth is, you really don’t need to be spending an arm and a leg to have a seriously lovely day with your guy or gal! I know for me personally, it’s all in the thought and I actually appreciate cute & simple dates more than a huge 4 course dinner!
Enjoy 30 date ideas for you and yours to try out this season !
- Picnic in the park / on the beach
- Spend a rainy day at the museum or aquarium
- Visit a big or famous food / flea market
- Go to a music festival
- Explore new hiking trails
- Rent Canoes / Kayaks
- Go camping, just the two of you
- Make DIY Spring patio furniture together
- Pretend to be a tourist and explore your hometown together
- Go to a baseball game – Donnie and I love to take day trips to Toronto & attend BlueJays games
11. Go on an impromptu road trip – no maps, no GPS, just start driving and see where you find yourselves!
12. Take a couples dance class – salsa anyone ???
13. Go to a local Spring festival or fair
14. Hit all the ice cream spots in your town & rate the best one – major sweet tooth required
15. Have a lil staycation at a local B&B or Inn and pretend to be tourists in your hometown
16. Go horseback riding
17. Wake up early to watch the sunrise & go on a little breakfast date
18. Drive to the top of a hill and stargaze
29. Find a fancy dinner recipe and cook together
20. Go Mini Golfing
21. Attend an outdoor concert
22. Do a wine tour
23. Go to a drive in movie
24. Hike to a waterfall
25. Have a BBQ
26. Make a pillow fort / nest and have an all day movie marathon
27. Go on a dinner date and order dessert first
28. Go to an amusement park
29. Hit a double feature at the movie theatre
30. Explore a neighbourhood you don’t know
Enjoy those warm summer nights babes ♥